SEASONING FOR YOUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION(S)


WBB Happy New YearNYR statisticians found that about 8% of those who make resolutions actually accomplish their goals.  There are many reasons why the remaining 92% fall away (mostly in the first 90 days).   No matter where you are in those stats, there is a way to season your resolutions that move you forward farther toward your 2014 goals than the resolution itself.  The #1 seasoning for success is ATTITUDE.

You get to choose whether you are the person who adds good energy to the room or the one who sucks the life right out of it…  If you choose good energy, season each resolution with the Three Gs of Attitude:

  1. Gratitude: An attitude of gratitude (gratefulness) keeps you out of the victim mode that crushes achievement.
  2. Generosity: An attitude of generosity positions you as a person of abundance. 
  3. Gemstone:  An attitude of the gemstone (staying sharp and untarnished) allow Jewels to stay precious, strong and shine even in the face of adversity.

(examples of seasoning the goal:  In 2014,  I will increase my revenue by 20%.  I do this from a place of gratitude and generosity.  I will sharpen and polish my skills to reach my goal(s) so my work shines through like a precious jewel among the stones.)

Whether your NYR is over finances, relationships, personal improvement, health or change; check to make sure your goals are realistic, specific and seasoned with the right attitude.

Wishing you a prosperity and joy in 2014!

demo picture to croppedSuzy Graven is a Speaker and Life Strategy Coach. She produces documentaries and leadership training seminars under the banner “Woman Behind the Brand™”.  Her unique experiences provides a doorway to work and learn from amazing leaders, CEOs, entrepreneurs along with the sage of those who work closest to nature. This perspective serves as a catalyst for women wanting to grow their professional and personal lives. It leads to a thinking (anchored in real possibility) that generates vision and translates into effective action. You will gain power in dealing with every-day issues, and become free to live a major league life.   Go to http://suzygraven.com. For information on Suzy’s coaching and to book as her as a speaker, send your requests to:  Suzy@suzygraven.com

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s