TEN THINGS MY MOM TAUGHT ME ON THE VALUE OF A WOMAN:
- Pray for everything.
- The meaning of hospitality and community
- Encouragement builds confidence.
- Take what nature gives you and create something beautiful.
- See the world in gratitude.
- Learning to receive is as important as the gift of giving.
- Reading, music and story telling
- Being disappointed is not the end of the world.
- Life is not all about you… Drama won’t get you far.
- Influence is the ultimate power, learn to use it wisely.
TEN THINGS MY DAD TAUGHT ME ON THE VALUE OF A WOMAN:
- Always have a quarter in your pocket in case of an emergency.
- Not all things and places are meant for women.
- A man does not know his land until he has to walk it.
- You can be tomboy without losing your femininity.
- Discernment reduces the need to be sorry.
- Sometimes you have to chase the bully off third-base.
- Take the consequences for chasing the bully off third-base.
- Nothing is free.
- When the storm passes, check your fences and count your stock.
- There is always a way to get unstuck.
Suzy Graven coaches high achieving women seeking Leadership and self-expression strategies to enhance their personal and professional lifestyle. http://suzygraven.com.